Full-Time FIRE PROTECTION OFFICER Work Opportunities in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
RESPONSIBILITIES: – Inspect buildings to locate hazardous conditions and fire code violations such as accumulations of combustible material, electrical wiring problems, and inadequate or non-functional fire exits.
- Identify corrective actions necessary to bring properties into compliance with applicable fire codes, laws, regulations, and standards, and explain these measures to property owners or their representatives.
- Conduct inspections and acceptance testing of newly installed fire protection systems.
- Inspect and test fire protection and/or fire detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations, and standards.
- Conduct fire code compliance follow-ups to ensure that corrective actions have been taken in cases where violations were found.
- Inspect properties that store, handle, and use hazardous materials to ensure compliance with laws, codes, and regulations, and issue hazardous materials permits to facilities found in compliance.
- Write detailed reports of fire inspections performed, fire code violations observed, and corrective recommendations offered.
- Develop or review fire exit plans.
- Review blueprints and plans for new or remodeled buildings in order to ensure the structures meet fire safety codes
- Attend training classes in order to maintain current knowledge of fire prevention, safety, and firefighting procedures.
- Present and explain fire code requirements and fire prevention information to architects, contractors, attorneys, engineers, developers, fire service personnel, and the general public.
- Conduct fire exit drills to monitor and evaluate evacuation procedures.
- Inspect liquefied petroleum installations, storage containers, and transportation and delivery systems for compliance with fire laws.
- Search for clues as to the cause of a fire, once the fire is completely extinguished.
- Develop and coordinate fire prevention programs such as false alarm billing, fire inspection reporting, and hazardous materials management.
- Recommend changes to fire prevention, inspection, and fire code endorsement procedures.
- Investigate causes of fires, collecting and preparing evidence and presenting it in court when necessary.
- Issue permits for public assemblies.
- Serve court appearance summonses and/or condemnation notices on parties responsible for violations of fire codes, laws, and ordinances.
- Supervise staff, training them, planning their work, and evaluating their performance.
- Arrange for the replacement of defective Fire Fighting equipment and for repair of fire alarm and sprinkler systems, making minor repairs such as servicing fire extinguishers when feasible.
- Collect fees for permits and licenses.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE Associates degree in a fire science /shall have completed courses in and be qualified to NFPA-1021, Officer Level III. NFPA-1031, Fire Inspector level III, Fire investigator Level IIII and Fire Education Officer Level III LANGUAGE English NATIONALITY USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Malaysia or Turkish. PACKAGE -Salary (57,500.00 – 63,915.00 USD) per year -Tax free, -Free Medical Insurance, covering up to 133,150.00 USD -A fully expensed car. -Annual flights -Fully Furnished Accommodation, internet, sports complex.
How to ApplySend an email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclose your CV/ Resume.
1761 total views, 3 today