FIRE TRAINING OFFICER Work Opportunities in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
RESPONSIBILITIES: – Instruct all Fire/Rescue supervisors (Crew Chief and above) on fire related assigned subject.
- Provides wide range of fire training instruction, including demonstration of equipment, practical drills, on-site familiarizations of Airport property and assigned aircraft.
- Provides academic instruction, displays films/slides, uses demonstration models and explains new technique in fire fighting tactics and strategy.
- Maintain accurate records, report and specialized instructions for the proper handling of incidents involving one of the specialty areas assigned.
- Explain terms, methods, techniques and procedures in Fire Science related subject.
- Assists in developing training manuals, training guides, training aids, and written procedures to enhance training presentations.
- Works with other Training Officer in conducting live hot training fires when required.
- Assists in Up-Grade Proficiency training programs.
- Attends advanced Fire Training School and academics whenrequired.
- Coordinates with the Agencies for the implementation of training procedures and policies.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE Twelve (12) years formal education. Specialized Qualifications – Shall have completed courses in and be qualified to NFPA 1003 Airport Fire Fighter. Shall also be qualified to NFPA 1041 Instructor Level 1. Associates Degree in Fire Science or other advanced fire related certificates desired. Experience - Minimum five (5) years experience in Fire Rescue Service required. At least two (2) of the last five (5) years must have been in a Fire Rescue Training Department providing service to wide bodies aircraft. LANGUAGE English NATIONALITY USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Malaysia or Turkish. PACKAGE -Salary (57,500.00 – 63,915.00 USD) per year -Tax free, -Free Medical Insurance, covering up to 133,150.00 USD -A fully expensed car. -Annual flights -Fully Furnished Accommodation, internet, sports complex
How to ApplySend an email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclose your CV/ Resume.
1368 total views, 1 today